Today, 7th May 2015, is the release day for the Lurking in the Deep anthology!
Does the water beckon you? Your love, or fears, may become greater in this chilling anthology. From ordinary sea life to creatures of myth, our stories will make you think twice about the shadowy waters that beckon below. Follow our authors into the depths.
Stories featured in this anthology include the following:
- “Bloodslick” by Timothy Black
- “Crescent’s Creature” by K.C. Finn
- “Wrath” by Liz Butcher
- “A Senseless Eating Machine” by Jef Rouner
- “The Water’s Edge” by Jacqueline E. Smith
- “The Reluctant Seamstress” by Jaidis Shaw
- “Ribbons & Bones” by Kelly Matsuura
- “Widow’s Cut” by Andrea L. Staum
- “Rhine Maiden” by Isabelle Poldervaart
- “The Broken Seashell” by E.M. MacCallum
- “Lauren” by Terry Alexander
- “Tide Flats” by Shelly Schulz
- “Song of the Ocean” by Scott A. Butler
- “Enticing Waters” by Gina A. Watson
- “Tubular Hells” by Beth W. Patterson
- “Dark Waters” by Michael Cross & Emma Michaels
Join the authors at the official launch party over at Facebook. You can ask them questions, play games and win awesome freebies ranging from ebooks to merchandise.
You can find more information about the book on Goodreads.
The ebook version of the anthology is already available from Amazon.
The print copy will be available shortly.